Thursday, May 29, 2008

Vocaloid Spotlight: Hatsune Miku Series 4.

Aaaaahhhh!!! I'm sooo addicted to Miku, that I can't get enough of her recently. After going through quite a few songs (seems that the last 3 weeks rankings there were still lots of older songs), I've decided to go with the following 3. Theme used for selection was that I wanted something catchy and cute, and here are the songs!

Hatsune Miku - TRIANGLE☆Girl's Heart / とらいあんぐる☆Girl's Heart by SHIKI.

Watching this video and seeing Miku looking soooo cute and sweet in the PV is enough to make one get diabetes. The PV also makes it look like some starting video/clip used for an eroge or something. I was nearly late in doing this post as I was playing this over and over again, it's way too addictive to see Miku's smile ^^.
Grab your Mp3 here, though I prefer listening to it while watching the video since it's cute.


Hatsune Miku - Your Song (I think?) / ユア ソング by Yoshihito.

I couldn't find a youtube version of this, seems like no one uploaded it.
Mp3 can be found here. password: ska.



Hatsune Miku - Azurite / アズライト.
Mp3 can be found here. password: kiwami.Hmm.... I know I like the following two songs, but somehow after rewatching TRIANGLE☆Girl's Heart over and over again, I can't think of anything to write for the others lol. It just took the life out of me. >.<" Either way, they're all nice songs, so don't give them a miss kay'? Misc stuff: Managed to get some of the materials for the Miku Stage today, and have began work on it. Not sure how it'll turn out in the end, but I'm just hoping it'll be fine. Also, if I have enough materials left, I'm thinking of making a small wooden box to carry Miku (Nendoroid) around safely. Carrying her in her original box is too big, and carrying without it makes it too risky (of getting damaged). Tomorrow is also going to be a very VERY VERY important day... ORD LOR!!! Proper post on it tomorrow. I intend to talk about my army experience and some highlights in it, so it might get abit long. Enjoy for now, I'm out.

No comments: