Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Vocaloid Spotlight: Hatsune Miku Series 3.

Sorry for the slowdown in posts recently, but due to having more important things to do I had put blogging on hold, and this will most likely last till this weekend too.

This week's (or supposed to be last week post) vocaloid post is once again focused on Miku, both new and old hits from the ranking charts.

Illustration by adamaurow.



Hatsune Miku - Saihate (Anime Styled PV) by adamaurowさん.

This song has been floating around for quite some time, and a recent "re-editing" has throw this song back into the spotlight in the ranking charts. A nice and catchy tune, and with alot of people doing their own video versions of this song, I found this being one of the better ones.
Mp3 and Lyrics can be found here.

Illustration by ayakaze.


Hatsune Miku - The Vanishment of Hatsune Miku (初音ミクの消失) by cosMo(暴走P).

A 超-high speed song, that I doubt it's humanly possible to sing (at least for most parts). It does feel kind of refreshing listening to it though. Truthfully, I couldn't really hear any of the words properly during the high speed parts, but the tune at the chorus part is nice to listen to.
Mp3 can be found here. (the password/keyword is miku, while you type the numbers you see in the other box. After that you click on the click bar just below the previous two entries, and in the next screen find the link <ダウンロードする> with the .mp3 extension and right click save it.)

Same as above, Illustration by ayakaze.



Hatsune Miku - Canary (カナリア) by baker & kisk.

After 2 faster songs, here's one which is of the slower pace. I always had a thing for slower songs, it's like you'll be able to appreciate it better, to understand the song in better depth (that explains why the bulk of my playlists are always slow, peaceful, calming songs).
Mp3 can be found here.

Illustration by nezuki.

I'm currently in the midst of watching Densha Otoko (drama), and I'm loving the series right now, though there are multiple times that I really want to face palm myself dumb. I had also recently did some changes to my room, and pictures of the new stuff should come out within the next 2 weeks, while I try to get more things done and clean up the room at the same time. Same goes with my bicycle. So bear with me during this period of low-key posting, hopefully I'll get up to speed soon. Enjoy and Signing out.

No comments: