Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Quick Post: Cherry Rain

This will be a very short post. Just had to post up this video now. Been listening to this song, Hatsune Miku - Sakura no Ame/Cherry Rain, and the lyrics is very touching, but will comment more on it tomorrow since I'm quite tired for the day. The video I'm posting is not the original, but a MAD variation using shots from Byousoku 5cm. Can't believe I actually teared from watching this variation, must be due to the heartfelt emotions in the song and the emotions I remembered/felt when I was watching Byousoku 5cm. I find the nico version is slightly better due to a bigger screen (not much difference though), and I just love reading the comments. Will post both up. Enjoy it. ^^


Nico Version for Nico users.


Youtube Version for rest.

No comments: