Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lucky Star - Kumikyoku 'Lucky Star Douga'

Did a post on this song before, but having seen this [MAD] remix ver. video, I just had to post it again, and I'm still addicted to the song. Truly epic!! The way they made the scenes flow from one to another, and the added clips from parts of the series were quite nice to see, as it goes along with the music. (Love the intro scene by "Animate" Tenchou @ 2:51) Will be posting both nicovideo and youtube links for all, but if possible it's alot more fun to view on the nico version, the comments made it even better/funnier to watch. Thanks to bj0rN for linking this video on his post, don't think I would have found it (not that I know it exist) by myself. Enjoy and Signing out.


Nico Nico Douga Version, requires an account to access though.


Youtube Version, but the lack of flying comments on the video while it's playing doesn't amuse me. For the non-nico users I guess. For those wondering what I just said, when using Nico, other people adds comments at certain time slots of the video while watching it, the site saves the comment, and flies in/display that comment on the video while it plays. Unique way of watching videos, but sometimes it's just abit distracting, especially when the comments floods the video.

No comments: