Saturday, January 12, 2008

Cleaning/Redecoration Progress.

Update coming up tonight, was out for the whole day yesterday from 7am-5pm, 6pm - 9pm, then 10pm - 2am so couldn't do a posting. Currently clearing up/re-decorating my room and also cleaning up the house in preparation of my niece's first month celebrations tomorrow. The only time I would earnestly clean my room is like once every 2 years for Chinese New Year (I know it's yearly but I'm just too lazy to clean), but of course I don't want to have my anime goods to be dirtied so I decided to clean every corner of the room. About 85% complete with the cleaning, and about 30% complete with the redecoration, still lots of work to do but making my way there. Once everything is done I'll be sure to take a photo and post it up ^^. I'm still unsure how to go about my Japan trip postings, but will work on it. Signing out for the moment.

No comments: