Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Undergoing Tweaking

Slowly as it may be, the site is still undergoing minor tweaks here and there. I hope to get everything done by this weekend, or the next. An actual post should be coming soon, it'll either be a review or a photo post should I manage to get my Photoshop working.

For the time being here's a video which I enjoyed. The character in reference is from Vocaloid 2, Hatsune Miku. For those who doesn't know what is Vocaloid, it's actually a singing synthesizer program produced by Yamaha. As you can see there's MikuClock to the right of my blog, and it's really cute i think ^^. Program used to draw the image is called SAI. Currently it's Japanese Language based, but i believe an English version is coming out soon, or it's already out I'm ain't sure.

The songs "sang" in the video is by the voice of Hatsune Miku. The songs in questions are in order, Cardcaptor Sakura - Platinum and Lucky☆Star (Tsukasa Hiiragi / Kaori Fukuhara [Voice actress]) - Ne-Ni-Ge de Reset! Hope you'll enjoy!! To listen to the original version of the songs please click the link which is embedded into the song name.



Disclaimer: All videos are not done by me. Though I don't know who is the original creator (besides the CCS one), but they are all great works. Job well done!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://detstwo.com/pub/saia5-eng/

for english SAI